Shoes, Shoes, Shoes

I am a professed shoe wh*re and proud of it!!! Below is a centerpiece that I did for a friend of mine that owns a shoe store. It hurt my heart to give this up simply because I love shoes so much. But, she needed something for her store and it was right up my alley to make for her. The only thing that I isn't handmade, is the little plastic shoes. Everything else is made by hand. I made all of the purses to match the shoes, and since animal print was part of her store color scheme, I thought it would be cute to make the shoe boxes and the center bench in that print. It must have been meant because as soon as I started searching for the perfect print, I ran across the fabric you see, and that was all the inspiration I needed. If you ever need inspiration for any type of project, just go to the fabric store. You'd be amazed at how it will inspire you and bring you out of a creative slump. I've spent many, many, hours in JoAnn's and Hancock Fabrics just to name a few, and have come up with soooo many project ideas.


Check out the ladies on the fabric:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!