Happy Holidays.... and more photos..

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Although I've been under the weather lately,I had the best Christmas with my family. I don't think we've all spent that much time together in quite a while. It makes you realize just how much of the hustle and bustle of everyday life that you get caught up in. Family and friends mean alot and it's important to carve out time to spend with them. Maybe that can be a resolution for you to think about! Anyhoo, as promised, I've downloaded more pics for you to view. This is one of my best works and my favorite!

MERRY CHRISTMAS MOM!

I created this box for my mom. She was always making something, either in the kitchen or on the sewing machine; so when I started on it, I only knew that I had to incorporate everything "creative" in order to represent her properly. I've posted several picks so that you can see the detail on the box.. With the exception of the picture frames, tiny plastic scissors, and the wooden chest/table(which I painted), everything was handmade. It took about a week to complete this, but it was well worth putting in the time to do the drawing, cutting, and painting. It turned out great!
This is the back of the keepsake box.


For sentimental value, I added a photo of me, my sister, and my neice. She was very emotional when she saw that!




This is the inside lid of the box. She immediately put stuff in it, so I couldn't get a picture of the bottom of the inside.
Hope you enjoyed this creation. I'll post more pics in the next few days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!