Everybody Loves Cupcakes!

I created a keepsake box for one of my BFF's:):) It was her birthday and I wanted to give her something different. When you've been friends for a long time, you tend to give the same things after a while. I realized that I'd never crafted anything for her, so I found some cupcake printed fabric and it just went from there. I trimmed the top of the box in felt cupcakes-which was very easy to trace and cut out. The coolest part is that the handmade cupcakes on the top of the box, open too! All it took was styrofoam and thin cardboard paper. I hand painted the letters and added some Happy Birthday stick-ons at the last minute just to give that last bit of "girly":) She loved it, but I wonder if she's started storing memories in it yet??? Hmmm....... (note to self-call Irene about that).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!!